39RE: [aprsisce] Re: APRSISCE Lock Fix & New Features!

  • David Shrum
    Aug 10, 2009
      That page is way above my understanding, but what I had in mind was to be
      able to change the way it is displayed so if I wanted to have the
      month/day/year I could, but if another user wanted it day/month/year or
      year/day/month they could.

      On the time it would be nice if we could select a time zone independent of
      the device, say GMT time for instance we could and be able to select either
      a 12 or 24 hour format.

      Since you ask, I thought I would ask. :)

      I can't remember if you said you were going to try to let us track a
      specific call, but that would be nice; similar to what it is with
      http://aprs.fi/?call=n8pu-12 where you can 'type' in a call and if it is
      available it will display it and scroll the screen so we can view their
      progress. I know it is much better on a computer screen but if you are out
      away from yours it would be nice to see where they were.

      Thanks
      Dave N8PU