3729Re: [aprsisce] How do I delete an individual station/object from my map?

  • Randy Love
    Oct 1 5:22 AM
      On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 8:18 AM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:
      > Unless you're receiving them over RF, just add a -b/callsign-SSID and
      > you should not receive any packets from APRS-IS originated by the
      > specified callsign-SSID.  RFID-received packets are not filterable.

      Yep, understand that, and yes, they are coming in via RF.

      So, as an extension ( and I know you probably won't like this one,
      because it adds a degree of uncertainty when someone 'green' is using
      the programs and having troubles but.. ), is there any consideration
      of implementing local filtering/exclusions on the RF port in the

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic