3727Re: [aprsisce] How do I delete an individual station/object from my map?

  • Randy Love
    Oct 1, 2010
      Would you consider adding it as a feature, possibly available on the popup for a station/object?

      It would be a good thing to delete these on the user's display instead of having to wipe everything out and wait 30 minutes for everything to come back in, which would most likely include these nuisance objects in my case.

      He has quit sending them for the moment, but the individual in question has a history of purposely doing things like this several times. Yes, we have asked him nicely to stop, and even explained why, but his logic skills run askew of the rest of us.

      Thank you,
      Randy
      WF5X

      On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 11:24 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      No. You can just Clear / Clear Stations and within your local "net
      cycle time" (10-30 minutes) things should be back to normal.