      From: Randy Love <rlove31@...>
      Sender: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 22:15:53 -0400
      To: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] All These NWS_WARN

      You filter them by making a buddy filter of b/DTX in my case for the Detroit NWS office.
      This would pass all NWS_WARN originated as DTX???, where ??? is the type of message ( FFW, TOR, SVR, etc)

      What office are you interested in only keeping?
      I could look up the NWS-ID for it.

      Randy
      WF5X

      On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 9:38 PM, Brian Webster <bwebster@...> wrote:

      You should be able to set filters on port 14580 for your NWS office only. I don’t recall the exact format but you can Google for the java filter commands on APRS

      Brian N2KGC