35Re: [aprsisce] Re: APRSISCE Lock Fix & New Features!

  • Noel Shrum
    Aug 10, 2009
      So I was just comparing the two versions of the program,
      and I think I figured out what it is I didn't like about the normal one:
      The icons get too small when you zoom out to see more map. Just too
      small on the 3" VGA screen for my taste.

      I do kinda like the bigger icon at higher zoom levels.

      I don't think they really need to made any bigger.. at least not on this
      screen. But it would make them look nicer at high zoom, so I'll work on
      that.

      Also, what overall size (X/Y) should I make the grid for the larger icon
      set?

      Noel
      W8TVI

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic