2945OT Tomorrow

  • Steve
    Sep 1, 2010

      Hi all

      If you see me on in the Plymouth UK area tomorrow night 2/9/10 or 9/2/10 if you are USA . Send a message, I am trying to get my girlfriend Lizzie on the air, so hopefully she will be at the keys. Will use G6UIM-12 Hoping to get her on the air via radio also.

      I f you know any Lady’s who could message that would be great too (so she knows others ladys are out there. Lol) APRSIS will be tcpip only my end.

      Thanks in advance for helping me encourage her on air.

      Sorting out dates etc for the exam on the 14th September

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic