2941Re: [aprsisce] Re: Object as message

    Sep 1, 2010
      Yes (non-unique) and No (eavesdropping).

      If I had been in the same RF area as you when the message was IGated
      from -IS to RF, my APRSISCE/32 would have heard it regardless and put it
      on my map. Item-As-Message are processed and added to the map if they
      come in via any port. What made me see your message is my u/APWW*/APWM*
      filter that causes all APRSISCE/32-generated traffic to come from
      APRS-IS. That gave me the message which cause the Item-As-Message to be
      parsed and picked up. IAS has nothing to do with message reception, I
      pull it straight out of my parser.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic