2934Re: [aprsisce] Re: Object as message

    Sep 1 2:16 PM
      I see three of the -P objects now. One from KJ4ERJ-AL, one from WOTA,
      and one from N7FMH-AP. Yes, APRSISCE/32 considers objects of the same
      name from different stations to be different objects currently. This is
      done to protect myself from tracking down "bugs" that are actually
      dualling non-unique object names. Eventually I'll get spec-compliant in
      this area, somehow...

      PS. If you included the end of line delimiter in your copy operation,
      the paste will act as if you hit enter.

      Fred Hillhouse wrote:

      > Hmm, I cut and pasted one of the line into my message box to my other
      > instance and as soon as it pasted it, it was sent!
      >
      > Does anyone see the object as being from me?
      >
      > Fred

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic