      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lynn W. Deffenbaugh
      Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 16:45
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Re: Object as message

      APRS coordinates are ddmm.mmXTdddmm.mmYS where X is N or S, Y is E or W,
      T is the table or overlay, and S is the symbol. Your two bad ones had
      dddmm.mmm for the E/W. They should work better as:

      )G4ILO-P!5439.29N/00314.96WrSale Fell 145.550 FM
      )G4ILO-Q!5439.03N/00308.82WrSkiddaw 145.550 FM

      This'll be really easy once I add the capability to send any of your
      configured objects to any callsign as an Item-As-Message. The advantage
      of this approach is that you can "push" objects out to RF stations
      through remote bi-directional IGates, provided that the receiving
      station is considered to be "recently" "local".