2767Re: Feature request

  • g4ilo
    Aug 25, 2010
      I would make it work for all messages that your filter was set up to receive, unless you wanted to add a separate filter to further refine the selection.

      If the option was enabled I would write each message to a separate file with a time stamp in the filename. That would make it easy for the process that reads them to process them in order and delete the files once it has read them without getting into conflicts with read/write access and so on.

      Julian, G4ILO