2718RE: [aprsisce] TT4 setup

    Aug 23, 2010
      Yes, you will have two port numbers. You will have to figure out what the COMports are and possibly change them.

      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kd4dra
      Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 15:02
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] TT4 setup

      A USB HUB that way I would have 2 diff port numbers? Not a Splitter right.
      Thanks very Much for your help.
      Rick

      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Fred Hillhouse

      Hi Rick,

      There are two ways to do this at least.

      First, use APRSIS32 with a port set to KISS and connect to the TT4. Also,
      use APRSIS32 and connect to the GPS.
      There is KISS only firmware that will run in the TT4. It may be useful.

      Second, would be to connect the GPS to the TT4 and laptop through a y-cable.
      The TT4 may then beacon on its own and APRSIS32 will beacon. My OT2 is
      running that way (when it is running)

      I think the first way is reasonable and I will probably do that with my TT4
      when I get the TT4 going again.

      Best regards,
      Fred