      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rick
      Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 13:59
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aprsisce] TT4 setup

      I know this has been ask before, I want to set up my APRSIS in my Van
      that is now running with a TT4 alpha, Do I use the GPS that I got from
      Byon, connected with the Y cable also from Byon, will aprsis reconize it
      or would I have to have a seperate one running thru the Netbook.
      And what would the settings be in the TT4, I think I'm letting the software control the transmits????
      Thanks I believe thats all the Questions but if you think of something I missed, "HELP"
      Rick / kd4dra

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic