26432[aprsisce] Making GPX file from Google Maps Was: Digest Number 2129[2 Attachments]

  • Fred Hillhouse Jr
    Sep 4, 2014

      I have tested GMapToGPX again. And it works! This time I used a browser called PaleMoon.

      http://www.palemoon.org/

      On this page, http://www.elsewhere.org/journal/gmaptogpx/, drag the yellow box to the link bar.

      Go to https://maps.google.com/ and create your track. The Google Maps page MUST be in CLASSIC style.

      Once you track is what you are looking for, then click on GMapToGPX. The page will change, then, click on FULL.

      Copy and paste and save the results in the box as a GPX file.

      Best regards,

      Fred N7FMH