      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com ]
      Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 12:09 PM
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aprsisce] Understanding PreFetch of maps

      I am getting ready to go off the wireless grid for our event on Saturday with APRSISCE32. I am working on the prefetch.

      So the area I need to prefetch is ~200 miles top to bottom. What I am curious about is when doing the prefetch does it fetch what is in my circle on my screen?
      Any tips on prefetching maps appreciated.

      Kevin N7RXE
      Logan , UT

    • Show all 32 messages in this topic