26279Re: [aprsisce] Re: North America M0XER-4

    Aug 21, 2014
      On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Don Poaps va7dgp@... [aprsisce]
      <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > m0xer-6 LOST near Yukon and M0XER-3 misplaced in Korea. I've been watching and waiting.

      M0XER-6 isn't LOST near the Yukon, it is enroute over the northern
      portion of the prairie provinces/southern reaches of the Northwest and
      Nunavut Territories, and once it gets into range of ground stations,
      it will tell us where it has been.

      M0XER-3 likewise is not misplaced, but rather enroute over the Pacific
      Ocean, and when it makes landfall over the west coast, it too will let
      us know about it's travels.

      With the longevity and endurance that these little payloads have
      shown, I think we need to give them at least a 2 week window of
      non-response before we can declare them lost or misplaced!

      These little guys like to go "walk-about" on their own and they like
      to visit the more desolate regions of the northern climes!