25784Re: [aprsisce] Re: IS to RF Objects

  • Ken
    Jun 9, 2014
      Once you know that the filter works as you want it to you can go to menu item Configure/General and enter/add to your current Add Filter line. Writes it to the XML file at exit of the program for you and will be available at the next restart.

      Ken - KB6KB

      On 6/9/2014 4:44 PM, kk4lqx@... [aprsisce] wrote:

      Is there a way to edit the XML (or some other method) so that you don't have to do the CTRL+G, CTRL+I at start up? I ask mainly thinking of if the computer were to restart or shutdown for any given reason.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic