25774RE: [aprsisce] NWS Airport stations disappeared

  • Fred Hillhouse Jr
    Jun 9, 2014

      Hi Bob,

      I see you found your answer. In case someone else is following this thread I’ll add an additional comment.

      Whenever I make a change to a parameter, I try to remember to restart APRSIS32. This is because only writes to the XML on closing. I have had a shutdown or two that have not let the XML get updated. When that happens, I usually have to rediscover what I changed because I forgot to restart.

      Best regards,

      Fred N7FMH