25765RE: [aprsisce] Transmit of Tactical Call vs My own Call

  • Adam Mahnke
    Jun 8, 2014
      last time I played with them, you could click on point within the gpx file and it gave you the option to create an object there.

      If it doesn't give it to you with the left click, zoom in and right click, it'll give you GPS coords, then under that is an option to create object here.

      Adam
      KC2ANT

      > To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      > From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 06:21:08 -0400
      > Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Transmit of Tactical Call vs My own Call
      >
      > On 6/3/2014 3:13 PM, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@...
      > [aprsisce] wrote:
      >
      > > GPX files typically have too much detail to be transmitted, however I am
      > > hoping to implement an "adoption" feature for GPX-configured points to
      > > make the transmittable APRS objects in APRSISCE/32.
      >
      > That would be a useful feature.
      >
      > In the meantime, any suggestions for how to manually get from a GPX file
      > containing waypoints to APRS objects in APRSISCE/32?
      >
      > Bob...

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > aprsisce-digest@yahoogroups.com
      > aprsisce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > <*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
      > https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

    • Show all 34 messages in this topic