25750Re: [aprsisce] NWS Airport stations disappeared [1 Attachment]

    Jun 7, 2014
      Maybe there's no currently active weather alerts?  Or are you asking about weather stations?  If the latter, what specific callsign-SSIDs are you missing and what is your callsign-SSID and active filter?

      On 6/7/2014 9:14 AM, Bob Harris knineudx@... [aprsisce] wrote:
      The computer on which I run aprsis32 reset itself last night. Now after restarting aprsis32, I no longer see the NWS data from the area stations that feed NWS (e.g. Lebanon airport, Mount Washington Observatory). I have double-checked all (I think) the necessary server and NWS settings and can't see anything amiss. What might I have missed?
      --

      Bob Harris (K9UDX)
      Longmeadow Bradford Torrey CD (2001-2014)

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic