25274OT Offer of a bigredbee 2m tracker

    Mar 15, 2014

      Would like to see this used again on a balloon. It’s an older 2m Tracker from bigredbee

      Bought in 2010

      Capable of putting out around 8W but you can configure the power and also the frequency.

      With config add on board to change settings.

      Has a trimble lassen IQ GPS

      Tested to close to 90,000ft

      Not able to use it in the UK so a bit redundant now I have the TH-D72 for the car.

      Free to a good home as long as postage is covered.

      If you use it let me know

      And then pass it forward to someone else, especially school students

      Equally would like to know where it goes so I can watch the flights or flight if it goes pear shaped

      Steve