      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Gervais Fillion
      Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 5:03 PM
      To: aprsisce
      Subject: RE: [aprsisce] weather Alert and Filter ?

      we dont have a server in Canada that can do this job and we have the best weather satellite in the World!!

      we built the CanadaArm on the Space Shuttle and the ISS later one,and we dont have access at 1 server for OUR weather coast too coast :

      i cannot imagine a way to have a line in the Filter that we would see that a storm is coming my way,or folks that want to go in BC over the land with their airplane can see a wind storm on their way,,

      Incroyable after all that country,those technician all over Canada have done,,and we cant see a storm!!

      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      From: ve6srv@...
      Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 20:18:39 +0000

      We don't have a weather server in Canada like the USA . I have tried to find the right avenue to be able to pull data and massage it into APRS WX alerts, but have been thwarted at every turn.

      From: Gervais Fillion <ve2ckn2@...>

      Sender: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 09:09:12 -0400

      To: aprsisce< aprsisce@yahoogroups.com >

      ReplyTo: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: [aprsisce] weather Alert and Filter ?

      hi all,

      we have add a very hard winter here so far ,i was wondering this morning looking at my monitor i saw NO Pictogramm that would show a Storm around here,

      is there a line that i could add in my filter command so i will see ANY Weather Alert around my limit i set in km ?

      it would be a great + for APRSCE

      Let me know and please dont response with to much details ok,,,just tell me if i can do it.

      thanks very much at all the folks that m,akes this applications working good.

      Gervais ve2ckn

      Eastern Quebec

      Winter Storm this morning here

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic