24750Re: [aprsisce] KPC-3 + Doesn't stay in KISS mode

    Dec 30, 2013
      Are you using a Simply(KISS) or KISS port type? If the latter,
      APRSISCE/32's default <CloseCmd>s will take the KPC-3 out of KISS mode.
      You want a Simply(KISS) type port for any TNC that is locked into KISS.

      On 12/30/2013 6:45 PM, David wrote:
      > I'm a new user of aprsis but my KPC-3 + (Ver. 8.3) won't say in KISS mode if I check (RF to IS),or (IS to RF) in the port setup window. It seems to stay in the KISS mode unless I check either of these ports.
      > It jumps back to terminal mode if I check either ports and all activity stops...........???
      > Any thoughts out there,.......many thanks,
      > 73, David W6KL

      > Yahoo Groups Links

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic