      From: Adam Mahnke
      Sent: Friday 15 November 2013 9:22 AM
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Reply To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [aprsisce] d710a

      If you're using the D710 in APRS mode, then all of your APRS settings should be set up in the radio bases on your local practice.

      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/port:kenwood-tm-d710

      In APRS Mode with the D710 APRSIS32 is a good display for the network, but should not be used for transmitting through the D710 as a general rule.

      When setting up your APRSIS32 port, ensure that "Beacon" is not enabled.

      Adam
      KC2ANT

      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      From: dorai@...
      Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 05:31:38 +0530

      Thank you reply, APRS. Mode selected and internal tnc.
      73
      Vu2dvg