24390Re: RF

    Nov 13, 2013
      (Copying the list so others can learn the diagnostic process)

      Make sure you have Enables / Ports / All checked as well as Enables / Ports / <YourPortName>.

      Once that is true, bring up Enables / View Logs / Port(<YourPortName>) and enable it.  Watch what is going on in there.  You can disable and re-enable Enables / Ports / <YourPortName> to force the <Open/CloseCmd>s to execute.

      Another possibility is that the COMM port changed while you weren't using it (most likely due to plugging it into a different port).  Double-check the Configure / Ports / <YourPortName> / Device settings to make sure it matches what you used in HyperTerm.

      On 11/13/2013 3:55 PM, Dave / N4GMU wrote:

      Was gone a month and had the computer shut down.

      Now when I fire it up with latest version, I don’t see my RF contacts scrolling with * after the call.

      Have I unchecked a feature?

      In HYPERTERM, The info, with calls, is getting to computer from TNC as I see the call.

                   Dave / N4GMU

                 http://westvars.org