24385Re: [aprsisce] my adress book was stolen

    Nov 12, 2013
      In the meantime, I've placed your account on moderation which is our standard response.  That gives the moderators a chance to kill bogus posts until the dust settles.  I hope the damage isn't too great.

      On 11/12/2013 4:05 AM, Gervais Fillion wrote:

      hi all
      well i am sorry here,my adress book was stolen  after a visit at Google site to register at one of their services,at least it began there.
      i am serching the malicious files now.
      i am sorry to causing you problems
      please dont open my files yet

      thanks