24382Re: [aprsisce] Alinco DR0135TP Kiss Mode

  • Larry Overcast
    Nov 11 6:37 PM
      It should, did you configure the Port as KISS or simply Kiss on the arpris32?   If you have windows terminal emulator, you can  see the data coming from the tnc to be sure it's working.  The laptop I had didn't have a terminal, so I downloaded putty which is free and similar.  You set the comm port number and baud rate then should be able to connect.  I'm sure you have the Port enabled.

      On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 11:49 AM, <k7mt@...> wrote:

      Howdy gang,

      Bill K7MT in Helena, Mt. Will the Alinco DR-135TP EJ-41U TNC in kiss mode work with APRSISCE?  I tried mine this morning and it would transmit, but I could not receive any data ??? I monitored the port and just errors would print out.  I have comport correct, kiss mode, baud 9600, etc.  Is there something special with this Alinco TNC that I should know about ??

      Thanks Bill

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic