      From: Robert Bruninga [mailto:bruninga@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 8:41 AM
      To: 'aprsisce@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: RE: [aprsisce] Adding additional symbols JetSki and Ham Club.

      Sure… Though I prefer the single line per symbol approach for the human visible definitions

      Ø  Am I OK to release the URL for the page, for authors to comment on file format and  distribution methods?

      This is about how we construct a common format for the symbols and distribution thereof, not what the symbols should be themselves.

      To attempt to future proof changes in symbols and tocalls, and make updates easy, even after an author gone to other things.

      Just wanted to check the initial page was ok for release?

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM