23998Re: [aprsisce] Can't enable RF port

    Sep 26, 2013
      Can you do the following:

      1) Check Enables / Logging / Port(<YourPortName>)

      2) Check Enables / Logging / File Enabled

      3) Attempt to enable your port.

      4) Close the client

      5) E-mail your APRSIS32.XML file and all APRSIS32*.LOG files to KJ4ERJ@... that are in the default directory.  Feel free to zip them up.

      PS.  I'm suspecting that your COMM port is either not configured properly or is open in another application or is not currently known to the system (a USB serial adapter plugged into a different port will change COMn numbers)

      On 9/26/2013 9:34 PM, Thomas Hole wrote:
      Under enable > ports > all is selected and and the 710 port is not grayed out. I simply can't select it.

      Under configure > port > D710, I check enabled and accept and it does not enable.

      I am connected to the com port on the control head.

      Both SSID's are set to kf6kyd-1.

      Thanks Lynn.

      On Sep 26, 2013, at 8:03 PM, "Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)" <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      Please clarify "can't get the port to enable".  Is it that the Enable is grayed out, that Enable checks and nothing happens, or what are the symptoms you are experiencing.

      Also, which D710 port type are you using, there are multiple choices.

      And what callsign-SSID is your D710 and APRSISCE/32 instance?

      On 9/26/2013 6:03 PM, kf6kyd@... wrote:
      I am using the D710 configuration that is listed on the wiki. No matter what I do I can't get the port to enable. Is there more configuration that I'm missing?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic