23959RE: [aprsisce] Resetting KPC-3 TNCs

    Sep 24 7:20 AM

      At the bottom of the following link is software called online kiss+ which should do what you want

      http://www.dk3wn.info/software.shtml

      Not used it myself, just saw it the other day

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner