23958Resetting KPC-3 TNCs

  • Bob Harris
    Sep 24, 2013
      I have vague recollection that somewhere someone passed on an app that would reset KPC-3 out of KISS mode (without diddling with control codes using the like of Tera Term). Does anyone know about it? I may have to make a house call on Friday and get a KPC-3 back to some degree of normalcy. Since it is currently in KISS mode, getting it back to terminal mode will be the first step.

      (I thought it might have been on Steven's website, but when I looked there this morning I couldn't find it)
      --

      BobHarris (K9UDX)
      Longmeadow Bradford Torrey CD

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic