      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rwnewbould@...
      Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 10:50
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aprsisce] Com Port Errors

      I am running the Tiny Trak 4 with a netbook in my vehicle.  As I drive around I start to get comport errors which in turn stops communication between my computer and the TT4.  I am not sure if this is software related or some other problem.   Have others experienced this issue?   All power saving settings in Windows XP are shutdown.

      I will be trying today as I ride around Acadia National Park.  On a side note I plan to operate some HF with an 817 on Cadillac Mountain

      Any ideas?

      Rich
      K3RWN

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic