23870Re: [aprsisce]

    Sep 13, 2013
      In your APRSIS32.xml file, what do you have in the following two elements:

      <View.Flight.Primary>&apos;O^</View.Flight.Primary>
      <View.Flight.Alternate>^</View.Flight.Alternate>

      The &apos; is the one that would bring these planes in.  IIRC, there was a bug a LONG time ago whereby the <View.Flight.Primary> wasn't being populated correctly when a new .XML file was created.

      And by the way, you can put symbol characters into <View.Custom.Primary/Alternate> for the primary and alternate tables to have your own symbol-based view selection.

      PS.  Is there an air show or something happening up there?

      On 9/13/2013 3:50 PM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:
      Hi Lynn,

      I selected Toolbar => View => Symbol => Flight and the airplanes in the picture below don't show up. I changed to mobile and they do.

      Is this normal?

      Thanks!

      Best regards,
      Fred N7FMH