23843Re: [aprsisce] passcodes

  • Larry Overcast
    Sep 8, 2013
      Steve,

      I sent a request in myself for a passcode for our club callsign, what's the usual turn around time, a day or so?

      Thanks,

      Larry

      On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Steve Daniels <steve@...> wrote:

      That’s correct Larry, requests for passcodes should got to the email address you stated.

      I have however dealt with Carls request.

      Hopefully without sending the codes to the whole group, yes I made that slip up once

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner