23840Re: [aprsisce] passcodes

    Sep 8, 2013
      Have you checked the Wiki?  See the really bold (and even blinking) hint at:

      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/downloads

      And especially see:

      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:passcode

      On 9/8/2013 5:37 PM, Carl Rippe wrote:
      I just got an acceptable PC to host the internet services, I do need pass codes for two calls  WD4ROJ and KC4FLT the first being the Enterprise Amateur Radio Society (EARS) call and the other is mine.
      There is not a link on any pages that I have found for requesting this - I do not have my original messages for joining the group though....
      73
      Thanks,
      Carl KC4FLT

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic