      Sent from Windows Mail

      From: Greg D
      Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎September‎ ‎6‎, ‎2013 ‎10‎:‎23‎ ‎PM
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

      What is an "NEO format"?  Seems nobody sent me the memo...  (I don't use Flickr either.)

      Greg  KO6TH

      rv6amark@... wrote:

      I have been forced to use neo format for about two weeks now.  It isn’t your decision on whether you switch or not.  Yahoo is switching a few thousand users each week

      Other than messages being difficult to figure out when you are in the Group, I find that the inability to download the pictures is unacceptable.  You can still download files from the FILES section, but not pictures from the PICTURES section of the group.  They are trying to make Yahoo more like Flickr, but strangely, you can download pictures from Flickr.

      I have registered my complaint with Yahoo, and they say they are awaiting feedback before they decide if they will implement picture download.  I will try to find the website where users can post problems and post it here.

      We are unwilling alpha testers for Yahoo.

      Mark
      KE6BB

      Sent from Windows Mail