      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill
      Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 10:40
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aprsisce] Re: DR-135T with GPS Connected

      I'll definitely check when I get home, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't sniffing glue. I remoted into the laptop and I've shutdown APRSISCE/32 and launched putty against the comport and I'm only seeing APRS data right now. But I can't verify what the GPS is or isn't doing since I'm not there.

      So I guess it comes down to the question of, "Will APRSISCE/32 handle both GPS and APRS data on the same port?" Otherwise, it really doesn't make much difference if I was hallucinating or not, right?

      Thanks much for the help and info.