      From: Rob Giuliano <kb8rco@...>
      To: "aprsisce@yahoogroups.com" <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 12:06 PM
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Argent Data T3-Micro Initial Look Update

      Sorry to hear of the problem.  Have you contacted Argent-Data?

      I don't have any experience with it yet (plan on ordering a T3-301 to put in my FC-301 radio that currently is without one), but . . .

      Some radios supply power to speaker-mic's through the connector and that may have caused problems, especially with a PTT circuit on a common ground.

      You don't say what you connected it to (type of radio).

      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO