23650Re: [aprsisce] Re: Having Troubles Gating Stations

    Aug 19, 2013
      Yes, APRSISCE/32 can transmit through APRS Messenger right out via that
      TEXT port. Just enable Xmit on the port in APRSISCE/32 and check the
      magic box (I forget the label) in APRS Messenger to allow transmitting
      from that connection to there. It's just right of center on the bottom
      of the APRS Messenger screen.