23648Re: [aprsisce] Re: Having Troubles Gating Stations

    Aug 19, 2013
      The port type to APRS Messenger must be TEXT which expects a new-line
      delimited, humanly readable (TNC2-formatted) which is what APRS
      Messenger sends on his connection (although it's been a while since I've
      run APRS Messenger). You will probably want Xmit Enabled to be
      unchecked on the APRS Messenger port, although you can also disable it
      in APRS Messenger itself.