23647Re: Having Troubles Gating Stations

  • Greg d Isringhaus
    Aug 19, 2013
      I see what you are saying, I just don't want my station to beacon via the IS. I see that you fixed the problem because it seems to be gating the AX.25 from Soundmodem, but there seems to be a problem with APRSISCE reading the info from the APRS Messenger program. I will email you the log file to see what is up. It seems like APRSISCE is seeing the packet but saying that it is looking for this kind of packet but getting something else instead.