23548Re: Multiple IGate Filters

  • ldeffenb
    Aug 10, 2013
      Understood and duly noted. I myself want at least persistent IGate filters so I don't have to re-establish it when I restart my IGate. And then I have to remember how to do it!

      It'll be happening as soon as I get my parallel development up to a functional level.

      PS. Catching up on old threads due to missing e-mails from the group since 8/1/2013.

      --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, Adam Mahnke <kc2ant@...> wrote:

      > Speaking of dredging stuff up from the past
      > How about support of more than one IS - RF IGate Filter?
      > AdamKC2ANT
      >
      > To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      > From: fmhillhouse@...
      > Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:13:21 -0400
      > Subject: [aprsisce] Tile overlays

      > Hi Lynn,
      >

      > Sometime ago you mentioned that while it would be nice to overlay tiles for
      >
      > use, that it wasn't likely to happen.
      >

      > What about an option to refresh the tiles in use based on time?
      >

      > The thought behind this is that if someone figured out, as a background
      >
      > task, how to take some tiles, such as map and radar, and make a new one. it
      >
      > could be used normally in APRSISCE/32 but refreshed occasionally.
      >

      > Welcome back!
      >

      > Best regards,
      >
      > Fred N7FMH

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic