23524Radio Direction Finding Bug Fixed

  • pa3bnx
    Jul 30, 2013
      Hello EveryBody,

      Nice to see that the direction finding bug in
      APRSIS32.exe is fixed in version 23/07/19 06:26
      So my sounddoppler137 software runs okay with the
      cse/spd/hdg/nrq string.

      CSE is the compass heading of GPS and the hdg the
      reading of the doppler system.

      It runs very fine now with APRSIS32

      The new version SoundDoppler137.exe is available on our sites
      at PI4WAG or PA8W

      We are working on new hardware for the antenna
      design with a plate antenne squaire 22 by 22 cm.
      I already got that working in a test version.

      All info about the new low profile PlateAntenna + electronics is
      included in the zip file AmPlateAntenna.zip includes in the
      install files.

      Have fun building testing and running the software with