23413Re: [aprsisce] Station won't transmit

    Jul 14, 2013
      I do not see any evidence that KB8UIH-1 has received anything via RF and
      it has only been active for about an hour this morning, so I cannot do
      any remote diagnosis. You did have (apparently) an RF station under
      KB8UIH back in May of 2012, though.

      Please do the following to see if I can help out:

      1) Enables / View Logs / Port(<YourPortName>)
      2) Check Enable on that window's menu bar - this will enable more
      detailed logging for that port
      3) Enables / View Logs / Transmit
      4) Check Enable on that window's menu bar - this will provide visibility
      into transmitted packets
      5) Ensure that Enables / Logging / File Enabled is enabled - this
      directs all trace log diagnostics into APRSIS32.LOG
      6) Uncheck and re-check Enables / Ports / <YourPortName> - this will
      fire the <Close/OpenCmd>s and should show messages in the
      Port(<YourPortName>) trace log
      7) Click the Transmit menu option - This should initiate an immediate
      transmit
      8) Check the Transmit trace log and see what it says. If RF isn't in
      the line, then there's still an enable that's not checked correctly.
      9) Close APRSIS32 and e-mail the most recent APRSIS32.LOG file along
      with your APRSIS32.XML configuration file to me at KJ4ERJ@... and
      I'll see what I can figure out.

      10) Bring APRSIS32 back up and keep it up if possible so that I can do
      additional remote diagnosis if necessary.