23412Re: [aprsisce] Station won't transmit

  • kb8uih
    Jul 14 4:11 PM
      Hi,

      I went to the link you provided to the Wiki and followed steps noted
      there.

      I made sure to follow the wiki instructions and check my settings to
      mirror the wiki settings.

      I have the beacon set to transmit at 15 minute interval.

      All I see when I try to check to see if it transmits is a note that says
      INTERNAL (after the red line on the top of the map dissapears and the 15
      minute clock on the top of the screen counts down).

      I do not have a GPS connected, this is my home station, not moving
      anywhere. I center the map on my location and transmit(Or at least click
      on transmit and nothing happens).

      I use a MFJ 1270-C TNC(TNC-2 clone).

      My callsign is KB8UIH-1.

      When I use this connection to my computer with APRSPOINT software I can
      make the radio transmit and see the TNC TX light glow to show me it is
      beaconing.

      Let me know what else to check.

      Thank you,

      Chris

      "I reject your reality and substitute my own."