      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Steve Daniels
      Sent: 07 July 2013 20:46
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [aprsisce] Re: Random stations in my garden

      Yes the lat lon are the same as mine

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      Sent: 07 July 2013 20:27
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

      If you bring up his station information, does it show your coordinates and/or GridSquare?

      On 7/7/2013 3:07 PM, Steve Daniels wrote:

      You can override the limit on QRU and they are not requesting QRU from me so don’t think it’s that.

      Usually it seems to be a one time thing and the go after the 2 hour fade but KC9EGS has been here for quite a long time.