23293Re: [aprsisce] Deleting a Map Tile Set

    Jun 27 6:28 AM
      I believe the op wants to remove the entire Tile Set from the available
      choices. I just checked the code and the Delete button is forced to
      disabled as I haven't implemented that functionality yet.

      Adam was correct. You'll need to edit the XML file. If you're
      uncomfortable doing that, just e-mail me your APRSIS32.XML file along
      with the name of the Tile Set you want deleted and I'll e-mail it back.
      Use the address from which this message was posted.