      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      From: kf5jyr@...
      Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 03:48:42 +0000
      Subject: [aprsisce] Deleting a Map Tile Set

      Does anyone know how to delete a Map Tile set?

      When I go to Configure>Map> and select the tileset, the DELETE button is greyed out not letting me delete it.

      Just learning how to creat new tile sets and had a SNAFU on the OSM file location. I selected the original location so my new tile set from a different server is mixing tiles with the original...

      I've got it figured out now and want to delete the bad tile set but it won't let me.

      Thanks for your help in advance.

      Brian

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic