23262Re: [aprsisce] Hints for using a TM-D700?

    Jun 13 3:48 PM
      APRSISCE/32 DOES support GPS data coming from the D700. I don't have
      handy the commands necessary to get this going, but I believe they're
      automatically provided with the KWD700(RO+GPS) which still requires the
      D700 to already be in Packet mode before you start the client or enable
      the port. And in this mode, APRSISCE/32 will not transmit, hence the RO
      (Receive-Only).

      On 6/13/2013 6:24 PM, Chris wrote:
      > I 've used my D700 with aprspoint and this function works. I can't or it won't work with aprsisce.
      >
      > Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

      >>> Thanks,
      >>> Chris
      >>>
      >>> --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

      >>> end of the month, for tracking elements on a charity walk. Someone
      >>> else said they'd tried this combination and "it didn't work", but
      >>> with no further detail.

      >>> one briefly.

      >>> but I think there are now more relevant types: TMD700(KISS) and
      >>> TMD700(RO+G - the rest of this one doesn't fit in the box!

      >>> right one, with the radio set to Packet, rather than APRS mode.
      >>> There is no requirement to transmit (or digipeat), it's all about
      >>> showing stations heard on the map.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic