23030RE: [aprsisce] Re: Feature Request - Terminal Screen

    May 23, 2013

      Sadly AGW refuses to work on my PC. It’s pretty much the only program that I have not got working. I only have KISS mode TNC’s at present.

      I did think that some TNC’s that could do packet and APRS would perhaps used connected mode for config.

      Connected mode within APRSIS32 would perhaps be a bit much to ask of Lynn . But I guess would be handy for those that remote, rather another TNC.

      Lynn has a todo list and I expect this sort of thing to be down the list if it happens at all

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner