22777Re: some observations and a slew of questions and a request

  • KE6BB
    Apr 29, 2013
      --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, kc8sfq@... wrote:

      > I'm gaining on this thing a bit at a
      > time.

      Excellent way to approach it, Ron.

      In the later days of my engineering career, I used a very powerful top-end engineering program to do everything from mechanism analysis, to analysis of colliding bodies (e.g. the effects of cam follower liftoff). Initially the thought of learning how to use this very complex package was intimidating. We finally learned to start out small, and learn one new function at a time. We called it "crawl, walk, run."

      APRSIS32 has become a very powerful program. You will best learn it if you "crawl, walk, and then run" with it.

      Enjoy it, too.

      Mark
      KE6BB
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic